【We’re Hiring!】 Part Time Community Education Officer (Closed)
– Passion in Positive Psychology and education
– Flexible working hours
– Program planning and execution
• Assist in planning and launching of community education programs to match with social needs.
• Coordinate volunteers, beneficiaries and relevant parties to execute programs.
• Program management for community events & campaigns
• Develop program materials for school aged children, parents and teachers on topic of Positive Psychology and well-being.
• Liaise and coordinate with different stakeholders in project execution.
• Associate Degree/ Higher Diploma or above in Social Work, Education, Psychology and/or Social Sciences related disciplines
• At least 2 years’ relevant experience
• Working experience with child, youth & family service is preferred
• NGO experience and funded program management is preferred
• Strong communication skills, both written and spoken, in Chinese and English
• Creative, self-motivation, good at execution and independent person
• Understanding of Positive Psychology would be an advantage.
You are expected to work with us approx. 15 hours a week. The actual working hours are subject to mutual agreement.
We offer flexible working hours and on-the-job Training. Interested parties please send application enclosing resume stating career and salary history, expected salary and date of availability to us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post Room 616, 6/F, Goodwill Industrial Building, 36 Pak Tin Par Street, Tsuen Wan, NT, Hong Kong on or before 26 March 2021.