– Passion in Positive Psychology and community work
– Flexible working hours
– Program planning and execution
• Assist in planning and launching of volunteer training programs to match with social needs.
• Program management for community events & campaigns
• Develop training materials for programs on topic of Positive Psychology and well-being.
• Liaise and coordinate with different stakeholders in project execution.
• Bachelor Degree or above in Social Work, Social Innovation, Communication, Journalism and/or Social Sciences related disciplines
• Creative, decisive, good at execution and independent person
• Must have experience in program planning and execution
• Working experience with child, youth & family service is preferred
• Experience in Positive Psychology, Social Innovation is an advantage
• Strong communication skills, both written and spoken, in Chinese and English
You are expected to work with us approx. 10 hours a week. The actual working hours are subject to mutual agreement.
We offer flexible working hours and on-the-job Training. Interested parties please send application enclosing resume stating career and salary history, expected salary and date of availability to us by email to email@example.com or by post Room 616, 6/F, Goodwill Industrial Building, 36 Pak Tin Par Street, Tsuen Wan, NT, Hong Kong on or before 1 June 2021.